A Foundation of Analytics
- Establish user actions through solid analytics.
- Track user actions
- Create events to achieve goals
SEO to build the website
- Compare keywords from your old website with the new and evolving website.
- Utilize keywords in the headings of the website.
- Ensure that all redirects point towards the new website.
- Fix broken links where needed.
- Create internal links where needed.
- Shema markup to ensure Google search success.
Search Engine Marketing
Utilize paid advertising on search engines to drive more traffic. SEM provides quick results for a website launch when you don’t want to wait around for slower results.
SEO and SEM focus on the use of keywords – however, SEM can push your business higher and faster in search engine rankings.
- Design, test, and prepare the website.
- Provide a bold CTA.
- Landing page design that captures information from leads and goes directly to the new website.
- Formulate an affordable website ad campaign to run for several months
- Capture all conversion rates and record them for tracking.
- Analyze all social media platforms that perform best for engagement.
- Use the platforms for specific content.
- Share animated or live-action videos – videos such as a message from the CEO, new product launch, etc.
- Create necessary announcements.
- Design an email newsletter.
- Spur an email campaign pointing towards the website campaign launch.